One of my favourite things to do when I meet new people is to ask those random questions, like, if you had one day left to live what would you do. I think it gives insight into the true essence of a person and what makes them tick.
So, here are some questions for you to consider:
- If you had only 24 hours to live what would you spend it doing? (Don’t worry about how you would afford it etc. The sky’s the limit)
I would fly my closest friends and my family somewhere warm and tropical and spend the day at the beach drinking cocktails, eating food, and talking and laughing. I’d have a bonfire and watch the sun set and rise. Hell, I’d probably sleep on the beach, if it was warm enough.
- What superhero power would you choose?
The power to heal
- If you could invite 3 people to a dinner party who would they be?
Hmmm… John Lennon…The Dalai Lama….and Jesus.
- Which ability would you rather have, the ability to fly or be invisible?
- If you had only one wish, what would it be? (no wishing for unlimited wishes)
I wish that humanity could live together harmoniously, looking out for each other and working together as a community to help each other and be happy.
- If you could have any career what would it be?
A travel writer (I chose that because it’s hard to get into. If I could just be a travel writer, then I could work on becoming a Psychologist while doing that that would be swell)
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
Usually if I want to try something I find some way to do it…so in this case all I can think of is going bungee jumping.